At In Your Element Events, our mission is to work closely with individuals and organizations to help them find creative and affordable ways to incorporate eco-friendly, sustainable, and socially responsible practices into their events.
Our sustainability policy is based upon our three fundamental commitments: practicing environmental stewardship, promoting social responsibility, and engaging in ethical business practices. To meet these objectives, we:
- Take steps to reduce our waste by composting and recycling.
- Limit our use of printed marketing materials and make our brochures available electronically online.
- Use the highest post-consumer recycled paper products available and utilize green-printers, soy-based inks, and chlorine-free printing processes when we must use printed materials.
- Utilize DreamHost, a third-party certified carbon neutral website hosting company.
- Use household and office tools and equipment that conserve energy and limit our consumption of our natural resources.
- Practice responsible water usage and conservation.
- Control our use of hazardous chemicals and pesticides.
- Use public transportation and carpool whenever possible and utilize the smallest vehicles that meet our practical needs.
- Purchase annual carbon offset credits equal to 6 tons of CO2 per year from Native Energy, supporting the development of Native American, family farm, and community-based carbon reduction projects.
- Select products and services from vendors and suppliers who are similarly committed to eco-friendliness.
- Make purchases from local small businesses and service providers whenever possible.
- Support local farms, farmers, wineries, and producers of organic foods and beverages.
- Promote the ethical and benevolent treatment of human resources.
- Stay meaningfully engaged in our communities' green movements.
- Avoid the use of disposable items.
- Support and promote charitable endeavors.
- Practice pricing transparency to eliminate conflicts of interest with our clients.
- Engage in educational activities that continue to build our sustainability knowledge.
- Follow and promote published sustainable meeting and event standards.
- Promote eco-friendliness to our current and prospective clients, friends and family members, business partners, neighbors and communities.
Please explore our site to discover how
In Your Element Events can assist with your
next celebration, or contact
us now to discuss your specific needs.